We understand that you may want to know how much compensation you could receive. However, the amount of compensation awarded varies from case to case, depending on the injuries, so we are not able to give an exact amount.
To find out how much your claim is worth contact us on 0141 2376570.
These amounts are accepted as the standard guidelines for awarding compensation and you should be wary of any company that promises you more than is shown here.
– Severe injuries and significant permanent disability £15,000 to £25,000.
– Fractures and ligament injuries resulting in moderate disability £6,500 to £13,500.
Arm– Serious fractures of one or both arms £9,000 to £29,000
– Uncomplicated fractures with complete recovery within a short period £3,000
– Uncomplicated where there is modest or residual disability up to £9,000
– Strains, sprains, soft tissue injuries up to £6,500
– Severe back injuries up to £14,000
– Severely disabling injuries £18,350 to £25,000
– Injuries leading to impairment of function £7,500 to £15,000
– Moderate or minor injuries up to £6,000
– Loss of fingers £2,000 to £9,000
– Severe fractures with partial amputations up to £18,500
– Fractures with impairment of grip £4,250 to £5,850
– Serious injury to ring or middle fingers £7,000 to £7,750
– Loss of thumb £18,000 to £27,500
– Severe dislocation of thumb £2,000 to £3,500
– Minor injuries involving no brain damage up to £6,000
– Minor brain damage with good
– Minor injuries up to £6,750
– Severe injuries up to £13,000
– Lacerations, twisting or bruising injuries where recovery is complete up to £3,250
– Ongoing minor symptoms of aching / discomfort / occasional pain up to £6,500
– Simple fractures up to £4,250
– Severe injuries up to £7,000
– Recovery within 2 years £1,000 to £3,500
– severe neck injuries up to £13,000
– Dislocation of the shoulder £6,000 to £9,000
– Moderate Injuries £3,750 to £6,000
– Minor Injuries £2,000 to £3,750
– Injuries resulting in significant or permanent disability £12,000 to £19,500
– less severe or permanent disability £6,000 to £12,500
– Where recovery is complete up to £5,000
– Uncomplicated fracture up to £3,500.
Why Choose Us?
Specialists in Personal injury claims for over 10 years
Successfully helping people claim thousands of pounds of compensation. Network of specialist solicitors.
Team of Expert Friendly Advisor
With our highly experienced staff and a network of specialist personal injury solicitors will walk through every step with you.
Hassle Free Claims Process
Our aim is to simplify and speed up the process. Our expert advisors will keep you fully informed every step of the way.
Home Visits Arranged
We will meet you at your home or at a time and place convenient to you.
Claims Settled in Record Time
Our aim is to settle all whiplash claims within 6 months.
We are striving for best customer service
I’m so glad I contacted Legal Link Scotland (LLS). They made my life easy after a car accident I had. I received so many calls after the accident it was so stressful. LLS made it so simple and fast, they even came out to see me to explain the whole process. And fill in all the paperwork. I was so happy with the compensation I received. If you ever need to claim don’t look anywhere else contact LLS.
I am an OAP I had an accident on a bus. I suffered serious injuries they were life changing and traumatic. I did not know anything about claiming and I was very reluctant to provide any details to anyone especially over the phone. I met a claims advisor from Legal Link Scotland (LLS) who quite simply held my hand and guided me through the process. I was so pleased with the outcome and the fact they kept me updated throughout the process. I will recommend LLS to anyone who gets involved in an accident.