If you’ve been injured in an accident and it feels wrong, we’re here to help you make it right. Following are the types of accident claims:

All road users have a duty to make sure they drive carefully. The injury might not be apparent immediately as the shock of an accident can take over and numb the pain.

Physical injury sustained in a road traffic accident is more commonly known as a whiplash injury. This is caused by a sudden an unexpected jolt.

for example from your car being hit from behind. Some common symptoms for whiplash include neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, back pain, loss of feeling in arms or hands and dizziness. It is advisable to seek medical advice from your GP or local hospital as soon as possible following any injury.

Even if the driver at fault is a family member or friend you can still make a personal injury claim, as all legal actions will be directed at their respective insurance company, not them personally.

Uninsured and Untraced Driver accidents

We can also help with claims relating to uninsured drivers and hit and runs. Here, car accident compensation is paid by the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). All UK motor insurance companies are required to pay into the MIB’s fund each year to cover the cost of road accidents caused by ‘untraced drivers’.

The purpose of claiming compensation is to put you back in the position that you were in prior to the accident. If you have sustained loss of earnings, medical expenses, travelling expenses, hire charges etc. we can include theses losses in your compensation claim. It is advisable to keep all invoices and receipts.

We at Legal Link Scotland will make the process of claiming compensation simple and hassle free. We will take witness statements, photographs, liase with the police and insurance companies. Even if recovery of your vehicle, repairs and hire is involved we can take care of everything for you.

START YOUR CLAIM NOW or call  0141 237 6570 and let us guide  you.

Some common accidents at work include:

Slip/Trip Injuries, Back Injury due to Lifting Objects, Forklift Truck Accidents, Scaffolding Accidents, Factory Accidents, Vibration White Finger, Asbestos Related Disease, Industrial Deafness, Accidents due to Inadequate Training

All employers have to comply with strict health and safety legislation to ensure that their employees are not put at risk of being injured and that the work environment is safe. Despite this, many personal injury at work or work accidents still occur – accidents which lead to injuries. Do not be afraid of claiming as your employer will have insurance. Your employer has to treat you fairly and can not dismiss you for making a compensation claim.

You normally have 3 years from when your personal injury at work occurred to start your compensation claim and you must claim within this time limit. If the work accident involved a person under 18, then the three years do not start until their 18th birthday.

Injuries sustained from work accidents may mean you have to take time off work to recover which can lead to financial difficulties. Making a work accident claim will help ease the financial burden and also provide you with treatment to enable a full recovery. In addition if there has been any loss of earnings i.e. loss of salary, medical expenses, travelling expenses etc. these can be added to your compensation claim.

We are a peoples company and can understand suffering from an injury at work could be very traumatic.

At Legal Link Scotland we have caring staff at hand that will advise you through the whole process of your claim.

START YOUR CLAIM NOW or 0141 237 6570  and let us guide you.

This type of accident can occur anywhere. If the accident which caused your fall was not your fault, you may be able to make a claim.

Legal Link Scotland Ltd can assist you if you have been injured as a result of Slipping, Tripping or Falling on Floors, Pavements, Steps or Ramps etc in a Public Place. A fall in a Potholeon public roads, going to the local Supermarket and Slipping over produce which was not cleaned up, Faulty Equipment in Playgrounds and Sports Centres. Local Authorities are under a duty to ensure that pavements and public highways are in a safe condition for public use.

There are many causes of accidents in public places, the above are just a few examples.

Whatever the cause of your accident, contact us for a free assessment of your claim.

Contact us to make a no obligation enquiry, and speak to an experienced advisor.

Alternatively, START YOUR CLAIM NOW or call 0141 237 6570 and let us guide you.

Start your claim now!