HomeHome Login
Call us now on0141 237 6570
  • For a Hassle Free Claim
  • No Win No Fee
  • Start Claim Now


If you have been involved in a Road Traffic Accident and it was not your fault,
Then you could be entitled to make a claim for compensation

You may have been involved in a road traffic accident in the following situations:

• The driver of a vehicle (such as a car, van, bus, lorry) involved in a road accident caused by another driver.

• The rider of a motorcycle/motorbike or as a passenger involved in a motorbike accident

• A passenger in a vehicle involved in a road traffic accident caused by either the driver of the vehicle you were travelling in or by another driver, e.g. passenger
   In a taxi, passenger on a bus or travelling in a friend's car.

• A pedestrian or a cyclist hit by a vehicle.

All road users have a duty to make sure they drive carefully. The injury might not be apparent immediately as the shock of an accident can take over and numb the pain.
Physical injury sustained in a road traffic accident is more commonly known as a whiplash injury. This is caused by a sudden an unexpected jolt.
for example from your car being hit from behind. Some common symptoms for whiplash include neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, back pain, loss of feeling in arms or hands and dizziness.
It is advisable to seek medical advice from your GP or local hospital as soon as possible following any injury.
Even if the driver at fault is a family member or friend you can still make a personal injury claim, as all legal actions will be directed at their respective insurance company, not them personally.

We can also help with claims relating to uninsured drivers and hit and runs. Here, car accident compensation is paid by the Motor Insurers’ Bureau (MIB). All UK motor insurance companies are required to pay into the MIB’s fund each year to cover the cost of road accidents caused by ‘untraced drivers’.

The purpose of claiming compensation is to put you back in the position that you were in prior to the accident. If you have sustained loss of earnings, medical expenses, travelling expenses, hire charges etc. we can include theses losses in your compensation claim. It is advisable to keep all invoices and receipts.

We at Legal Link Scotland will make the process of claiming compensation simple and hassle free. We will take witness statements, photographs, liase with the police and insurance companies. Even if recovery of your vehicle, repairs and hire is involved we can take care of everything for you.

START YOUR CLAIM NOW or call  0141 237 6570  and let us guide you.

With over 10 Years Experience

Our Service

Claiming is Easy

  • Step 1

    Call Legal Link Scotland on 0141 237 6570

  • Step 2

    We will arrange a free home visit + Process your claim

  • Step 3

    You will receive a Settlement Cheque !* Subject to criteria being met

Legal Link Scotland is a company registered in Scotland with company number : 439562 VAT : 159764558

*We do not deal with accident claims which occur in England & Wales